Awards & Achievements
17. Prof. Ashutosh Srivastava bags Prestigious DBT Ramalingaswami Fellowship, March 2021. Congrats Ashutosh!
16. Profs. Ashutosh Srivastava and Dhiraj Bhatia will be attending YIM2021 as Young Investigators
15. Dr. Nalini Natarajan bags postdoctoral fellowship at Yale University, Connecticut, USA.
14. Dr. Ritu Varshney bags prestigious SERB - NPDF fellowship, 2021
13. Rajesh Hadiya bags the prestigious PMRF fellowship, 2020
12. Tarushyam Mukherjee bags best presentation award at "Molecules to Materials" meeting, Dec 2020
11. Pankhuri Sinha bagged Khorana fellowship to work with Prof. Yamuna Krishnan at U Chicago, 2020
10. Chinmaya Panda bagged DAAD fellowship to work in Germany for MTech project, 2020
9. Tarushyam Mukharjee won IITGN Overseas Fellowship (2020) from IITGN to pursue research at the University of Strasbourg (Nanochemistry and Bioimaging team with Prof. Andrey Klymchenko and Dr. Mayeul Collot) (2020 Jan-present).
8. Dr. Rashmi Bhakuni from Dr. Sivapriya's lab got PostDoc at the University of Washington, Seattle.
7. Anjali Rajwar got selected to participate in "Workshop on reprogramming human somatic cells to induced pluripotent stem cells" at NCBS Bangalore.
6. Udisha Singh got selected to participate in the "Basic training program in nanoscience and technology" at IISc Bangalore.
5. Abhijeet Ojha, a BioE Ph.D. student got selected for an Outstanding Graduate Teaching Fellow (GTF) Award at IITGN.
4. Siddhant from Dr. Sivapriya's lab and Nalini from Dr. Vijay's lab got Fulbright fellowship.
3. Prof. Dhiraj's article regarding his experience with the open lab system at IITGN in IndiaBioscience is online at: https://indiabioscience.org/columns/journey-of-a-yi/open-lab-system-science-in-wonderland
2. Prof. Dhiraj Bhatia received Ramanujan Fellowship from the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, August 2018
1. Joshna Gadhavi, has received an oral presentation award (3rd prize) at the 13th India-Japan Bilateral Conference, BICON - 2018 held recently at Jaipur, India.